The Philippine Skyscanner 2014 Bloscars Travel Award winner is ….
Check out who the Philippines Bloscars winner competed against:
- Blissfulguro (1st runner up)
- Backpacking Pilipinas (2nd runner up)
- Pinoy Adventurista
- Out of Town
- Nomadic Experiences
- Lakad Pilipinas
- Solitary Wanderer
Skyscanner assessed each blog against the following criteria and ranked them between 1 and 10 accordingly:
- Best Looking! (Looks of blog. Use of visual design)
- Best Story Teller! (Story telling techniques. Quality of writing / video narrative / photo use)
- Most Useful! (Usefulness. Can I take this with me and use it, practical and inspirational)
- Most Original! (Originality. Has this been seen before)
- Best Individual Performance! (personality of the blogger / is it personal)
- Best Bloscar Profile Page! (Bloggers profile page)
Skyscanner’s votes comprise 50% of the total weight, and the rest come from the votes from the public.
The Philippine winner will now go on to the next step of going to Singapore to accept his award where he and two runners-up will mingle with other country winners from across Asia. His blog will then compete against the finalists from countries all over the world.
In Step 3, Skyscanner will assess the finalists according to another set of criteria. The blog which is ranked highest will be the winner of the international competition. The winner will be announced on Skyscanner website on 24 March 2014 and will be entitled to receive a prize of 145,000 Pesos worth of travel vouchers.
So check back to see the finalists from all over the world, who will compete with The Philippine winner to win the Skyscanner 2014 Bloscars Travel Award!